Prepare your retinas – this eye-catching master bath is a feast for the eyes – #conspicuous #fat # preparing #this
Remodeling a small bathroom can be a huge challenge. There are so many elements that must be included. And even more on the wish list. But with careful planning, creative design, and attention to detail, a functional small bathroom that looks and feels larger than it actually is can be created.
Here are 20 design ideas to make a small bathroom appear larger:
1. Install a glass shower enclosure.
2. Create recessed niches in shower and tub area for soap and shampoos.
3. Add a floating counter top.
4. Create storage under sinks and in closets.
5. Choose wall-mounted and recessed cabinets.
6. Utilize open shelving.
7. Install glass shelves on open cabinets.
8. Remove all clutter.
9. Install the toilet in an alcove.
10. Install pocket doors to gain space otherwise needed to open doors.
11. Change out an existing window to a glass block window to protect privacy and eliminate the need for shades or blinds.
12. Mount a large mirror to reflect space.
13. Install contrasting color tile in a diagonal pattern to add a sense of depth to the room.
14. Choose larger (rather than smaller) tiles to create a sense of space.
15. Match the grout color to the tile color to minimize any color contrast.
16. Limit the number of towel bars and racks.
17. Extend the tile to the ceiling.
18. Install good lighting to eliminate shadows.
19. Choose smaller fixtures such as toilets, sinks and tubs.
20. Eliminate the bathtub and choose a shower instead.
These 20 design ideas maximize the existing space of the small bathroom while creating the illusion of more space in a small room.